NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J AND A GENERAL PAINTING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Road crew paints over roadkill in middle of city street
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Report Confirms That Chemical Arms Were Used on Syrian Villagers
By RICK GLADSTONE - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons concluded that the nerve agent sarin or a similar poison had been used in the April 4 attack.
- Singer dies during performance, electrocution eyed
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Rising French singer Barbara Weldens reportedly collapsed and died in the middle of a concert. She was 35. According to The Independent, Weldens was performing on stage at a church in the small south-west French village of Goudron when she suffered cardiac arrest. Her performance was part of the Leo Ferre festival. Local media reports...
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.