Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J & V CHINA HOUSE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Protests Swell Over Crackdown on China Housing Speculation
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Protests against Chinese property controls have grown in intensity in recent weeks, underscoring the challenge for Beijing in preventing eruptions of anger as it cracks down on housing speculation.
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- Obama White House Knew of Russian Election Hacking, but Delayed Telling
By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The administration did not speak out forcefully about the election interference because it worried that it would be seen as meddling on its part.
- Trump’s Washington News of the Week: Health Care Bill, Karen Handel and James Comey
By Compiled by ERIN SEIMS and JUSTIN BANK - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Worried that you missed an important political story this week? You’re not alone. Catch up on a busy week of news.
- White House Tries to Get G.O.P. to Water Down Russia Sanctions Bill
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS and MATT FLEGENHEIMER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Trump administration is quietly lobbying House Republicans to weaken the legislation passed overwhelmingly by the Senate.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.