Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J & T MOBILE GROUP INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Voice, AI, Mobile Dominate Search As IoT Hits $800B In 2017
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Marketers are not preparing for a world where mobile, voice and local search, and the reliance on intelligent agents like chatbots, change consumer interactions with brands -- yet IDC estimates IoTspending will total nearly $1.4 trillion by 2021, as companies invest in hardware, software and connectivity.
- Snap Partners With Factual To Dig Deeper Into Location Data
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Location data provider Factual on Tuesday announced a deal with Snap Inc., Snapchat's parent company. Snap will have access to Factual's data product, Global Places, to power relevant experiences onits mobile app.
- Analysts Hedge Snap, Inc. Revenue Forecasts
Tuesday Feb 28, 2017
Ahead of Snap's big IPO, Wieser isn't the only one questioning the company's growth potential. As "Business Insider" reported, this week, Snap executives have been peppered with questions aboutcompetition from Facebook, user growth for the disappearing-message app, and accessibility in less developed markets.
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.