The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J&S UNBREAKABLE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' is still strong as hell with Season 4 renewal
By Laura Prudom - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In a move that's as obvious as Titus' love of boobs in California and pooping in someone else's bathroom, Netflix has renewed Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt for Season 4. High five!
The compulsively quotable comedy dropped its third season on May 19, with a premiere date for Season 4 yet to be announced. (Previous seasons have debuted in March, April and May, so another spring launch seems likely.)
Season 3 saw Kemper's titular heroine enroll at Columbia University to pursue her dream of becoming a crossing guard, but her kidnapping and years of imprisonment at the hands of Reverend Wayne (Jon Hamm) continued to hinder her attempts to move on. Read more...More about Netflix, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Ellie Kemper, Tituss Burgess, and Entertainment
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.