NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J & R REY ELECT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Some genius organised Theresa May's leaving drinks and the internet is loving it
By Gianluca Mezzofiore - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
It's a well-established British tradition to hold goodbye drinks for colleagues who are leaving, but what about those who aren't actually leaving?
That's the case of UK Prime Minister Theresa May (for now, at least). She lost her Tory majority at the recent UK general election.
A Facebook event for her leaving do, showing the drinks being held at Westminster's Red Lion pub, has more than 48,000 people attending.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Study Finds Two In Three Consumers Trust Branded Content More Than Traditional Advertising
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
A new study by Time Inc. reveals that two in three consumers trust branded content more than traditional advertising. With the study, Time Inc. sought to understand how GenZ, Millennials and GenXconsumers respond to and engage with branded native and branded content and referred to both as "custom content."
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- The tie designer dressing Brooklyn dandies
By Daniel Bates - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Sean Crowley's apartment in Brooklyn bears the unmistakable signs of an Anglophile clotheshorse: A Union Jack is draped on a wall, and British rowing blazers and Savile Row tweeds hang from rails...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Mom's Mindset This Holiday Shopping Season
Friday Nov 25, 2016
Let's be clear, this holiday shopping season still has the "hangover" effect of the election to endure. In a survey that we fielded two days after the Presidential Election, over 45% of moms indicatedthat the results of this election put the U.S. on the wrong path for the future, and 15% of moms surveyed said that they would spend less this holiday shopping season as a result of Trump's win.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017