Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J&M HEALTH DISCOUNT, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Leibovich Names EIC Time Inc's 'Health' For Print, Digital
Friday Aug 18, 2017
Lori Leibovich is the new editor-in-chief of Time Inc.'s Health magazine, across various platforms. She will also lead Time Inc.'s new multimedia hub for its health category, Time Health, which drawscontent from the publisher's portfolio of titles, including 'Time,'' Fortune' and 'Real Simple.'
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- What Is Blue Holly – Tips On Growing Meserve Blue Hollies
By Teo Spangler - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Mylan Offered Discounts To States If They Made It Harder For Patients To Get Alternatives
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Controversial pharma company Mylan offered several states participating in Medicaid purchasing pools discounts on the EpiPen if they could ensure competitors’ products weren’t readily available to patients, according to a new report that raises additional concerns that the drugmaker engaged in anti-competitive practices as it raised the price of the life-saving drug nearly 400% in just 10 years. StatNews reports…
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.