Made in the USA and originally developed for first responders, this 2-in-1 safety and survival tool is amazingly powerful despite its mini size. A fierce but safe spring loaded stainless steel spike allows the vehicle occupant to easily break side windows, and a carefully concealed stainless steel razor blade slices through a jammed seat belt to prevent vehicular entrapment. resqme is small enough to keep on your keychain, or clip it to your visor where it will always be at arm's reach. The resqme vehicle escape tool averages 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon from over 2,600 reviewers (read reviews). The typical list price on a 2-pack is $19.95, but with this 24% discount you can pick them up for $15.25. See this deal on Amazon.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J&M CAR CARE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- 24% off Resqme Keychain Car Escape Tool 2-Pack - Deal Alert
By DealPost Team - By DealPost Team - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.