The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is warning about a new email impersonation scam targeting tax professionals.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J & J TAX SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- IRS Phishing Scam Targets Tax Professionals
Monday Aug 14, 2017
- How Uber May Have Improperly Taxed Its Drivers
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Drivers’ trip receipts contain signs that the ride-hailing service deducted hundreds of millions of dollars from drivers’ earnings in New York to pay state taxes.
- Trump and Congress Reach Deal on Principles of Tax Overhaul
By ALAN RAPPEPORT - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Republican negotiators hope to pass the first major revision of the tax code since 1986 this year, after dropping a contentious border adjustment tax on imports.
- Common Sense: What Would It Take for Trump to Get His Corporate Tax Wish?
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Capping the top rate at 15 percent would require a willingness to ditch tax subsidies favored by special interests, including real estate developers.
- Trump Tax Plan May Free Up Corporate Dollars, but Then What?
By PATRICIA COHEN - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Republicans are promising to stimulate investment and create jobs. But steps to undo tax dodges may not produce the intended economic lift.
- Tax Overhaul to Be Unveiled This Month May Be Less Than Advertised
By ALAN RAPPEPORT - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Senator Orrin G. Hatch of Utah warned that a tax overhaul promised for the week of Sept. 25 may be only “guidance” or “signposts” for tax legislation.