The latest research shows that the success of email is causing some to overuse it. But fear not -- they lose, while the savvy succeed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J & J ROLL & SPRAY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Spray And Pray Losers Get Toasted As Savvy Emailers Fly High
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- With a ton of cardboard boxes, you could make your very own Optimus Prime costume
By Angela Paviera - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Time to transform and roll out... the duct tape and cardboard boxes! Here's how you can make your own DIY Optimus Prime costume using a bunch of old boxes, popsicle sticks and some spray paint.Entertainment, Mashable Video, Robot, Robotics, and Costume Squad
- Do These Four Things To Make Your Boring Presentation Sound Interesting
By Anett Grant - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
All that data needs to be in there—what can you do? Well, this.
Let’s be real for a second: You don’t have a monumental bit of news to report every time you have to give a presentation. Maybe the third Tuesday of the month has just rolled around, and it’s time to update your team on the latest batch of figures. And whatever status report, project review, or operational details you’re going to share with them, you know it’ll be dull.
- Q&A: Promise Phelon, TapInfluence CEO
Tuesday Nov 22, 2016
Promise Phelon, CEO of influencer marketing company TapInfluence, speaks about the intersection of influencers and search.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- Kiss singer wants to trademark “devil horns” rock and roll sign
By Joe Mullin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Simmons says he first used the longtime rock symbol “in commerce” in 1975.