RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J & J RICHHAVEN ENTERPRISES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- ITW 2017: Aqua Comms Looks to Maximize Cross Atlantic Connectivity
By Frank J. Ohlhorst - Tuesday May 16, 2017
More and more enterprises are looking for more efficient ways to connect and enhance connectivity between north America and Europe
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.
- Study Finds Two In Three Consumers Trust Branded Content More Than Traditional Advertising
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
A new study by Time Inc. reveals that two in three consumers trust branded content more than traditional advertising. With the study, Time Inc. sought to understand how GenZ, Millennials and GenXconsumers respond to and engage with branded native and branded content and referred to both as "custom content."
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.