Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
110-12 68TH AVE.
FOREST HILLS, NEW YORK, 11375
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - J & J PINNACLE RESOURCES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- The Hobbies of Capitol Hill: Beekeeper, Baker, Photographer … Senator?
By JENNIFER STEINHAUER - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Here are some of the hobbies that help senators unwind from, or prepare for, their long days on Capitol Hill — and that sometimes inform their work.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Trump Plans to Declare Opioid Epidemic a National Emergency
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and ABBY GOODNOUGH - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The declaration would help direct more financial resources and attention to the drug problem in communities across the country.
- Trump Tower, a Home for Celebrities and Charlatans
By JACOB BERNSTEIN - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Michael Jackson lived in Donald J. Trump’s gleaming Midtown edifice. So have gamblers, a disgraced dictator, a Ponzi schemer and a stock huckster.