China’s hottest auto export to the US is a Buick, and that may not sit well with the Trump administration. General Motors produces the Buick Envision exclusively at a factory in Shanghai, mainly for the Chinese market. About 32,000 of the vehicles, which sell at a base price of $34,065, have been sold in the...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J&A AUTO EXPORT CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- GM is producing popular car in China, exporting to US
By Ed Zwirn - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
- Oil Exports, Illegal for Decades, Now Fuel a Texas Port Boom
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Crude from West Texas shale fields is increasingly making its way abroad as a pipeline system is expanded to take it to market through Corpus Christi.
- Lessons of the Energy Export Boom
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Steve Bannon owes Paul Ryan an apology on the oil-export ban.
- The 'Exporting Jobs' Canard
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Repeated research shows that multinational hiring abroad doesn’t come at the expense of U.S. workers.
- Turkey's Economy Thrives on Increased Spending, Demand and Exports
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Turkey’s economy grew faster than expected in the first quarter this year as government spending, domestic demand and exports surged.
- German Exports to Asia Surge, Calming Nerves Over Protectionist Backlash
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
German exports to Asia are rising strongly this year in a trend that could mitigate the risks to Europe’s largest economy should U.S. President Donald Trump make good on his protectionist promises.