A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
82 RIDGE ROAD, STE 12
UNION HILL, NEW YORK, 14563
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - J. ALAN CONSULTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Trump Administration Says Financial Watchdog Agency Should Be Defanged
By ALAN RAPPEPORT and MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
A Treasury Department report on deregulation calls for stripping the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau of its supervisory and examination authority.
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.
- Join #Fundraising Colleagues for Advocacy Day on Capitol Hill
By Michael J. Rosen - Friday Feb 3, 2017
President Trump’s tax plan would reduce charitable giving by 4.5 to 9 percent, according to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center. Analysis from the American Enterprise Institute estimates that Trump’s current tax proposal could eliminate more than $17 billion in annual giving. It’s time to join the fight against any efforts to reduce charitable-giving incentives. As […]
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- How Michael Flynn’s Disdain for Limits Led to a Legal Quagmire
By NICHOLAS CONFESSORE, MATTHEW ROSENBERG and DANNY HAKIM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Fired by the military, Mr. Flynn tried to build a lucrative consulting business. Instead, he sparked a scandal.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.