Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - J.A.MINAI JEWELRY DESIGN, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- The Diamond Shape That Is Jewelry's New Star
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Once a supporting player for big blingier stones, the rectangular diamond-cut known as the baguette is now starring in unexpected modern jewelry designs.
- Kenneth Jay Lane, Jewelry Designer Who Made a Fortune Faking It, Dies at 85
By ENID NEMY - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Over six decades, Mr. Lane built a global business by making it acceptable and chic for women to wear glittering jewelry of unabashed deception.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Croton Leaves Are Fading – Why Is My Croton Losing Its Color
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Care Of Outdoor Croton Plants: How To Grow A Croton Outdoors
By Bonnie L. Grant - Monday Jul 10, 2017