The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - IXECUTE SERVICES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- With Disney’s Move to Streaming, a New Era Begins
By BROOKS BARNES - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Plans announced by the world’s largest media company to start two Netflix-style services instantly reverberated through the entertainment industry.
- Music service Pandora names Dish streaming exec Lynch as CEO
Monday Aug 14, 2017
[...] its user base has stagnated and its financial losses deepened as new competitors have gained steam.Pandora also said Monday that it is adding to its board Michael Lynton, the chairman of Snapchat's owner Snap Inc. and former head of film studio Sony Pictures.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- The Culture Wars Have Come to Silicon Valley
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
After Google fired an engineer who wrote an anti-diversity manifesto, the tech industry is under the microscope for penalizing dissenting opinions.