The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - IVY RELATIONSHIP CONSULTANTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Blue Ivy makes her rap debut on Jay-Z bonus track
By Bryan Hood - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The freestyle is included as part of a bonus track for the physical release of Jay-Z's album "4:44."
- Lindsey Vonn clarifies relationship with Aaron Rodgers
By Jaclyn Hendricks - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
"It's just hard sometimes being under the microscope."
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Men facing murder charges after robbery bystander suffers heart attack
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
MADISON, Wis. — Two men accused of stealing $4,300 from a Wisconsin fast-food restaurant are facing murder charges after a bystander suffered a fatal heart attack during the armed robbery. A criminal complaint filed in Dane County Circuit Court on Monday alleges that Xavier Fleming, 25, and Nicholas Ivy, 32, robbed a Culver’s restaurant in...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.