It was a second hung jury for Ray Tensing, the ex-officer charged in the death of Samuel DuBose during a botched traffic stop in 2015 in Cincinnati.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 27, 1995)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 1988
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - IVORY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Mistrial Declared in Shooting of Black Driver by Cincinnati Officer
By JESS BIDGOOD and RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- FC Cincinnati-Chicago Fire Open Cup match to air on ESPN2
By email@example.com - By firstname.lastname@example.org - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Live, in-game ESPN coverage appears to be the proposition ahead of FC Cincinnati's much-anticipated Round of 16 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup match against Chicago Fire of Major League Soccer.
- F-16 Thunderbird plane crashes at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base ahead of air show
By The Cincinnati Enquirer - By The Cincinnati Enquirer - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
A fighter jet with the Air Force Thunderbirds was involved in a crash Friday at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, officials confirmed.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- San Diego Unseats Houston As Top Philanthropy City
By mark-hrywna - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
San Diego ousted Houston as the most philanthropic city in the United States, according to latest Metro Market Study released by nonprofit charity evaluator Charity…