NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - IVORY FOR ELEPHANTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Baby elephant rescued from drowning in brave act of team elephant heroism
By Mia Johnson - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Here's a moment you rarely see in real life: Two animals working in tandem to rescue another like it's the climax of a Disney movie.
At the Grand Park Zoo in Seoul, South Korea, two elephants were seen on CCTV rushing to rescue a baby elephant who'd fallen into a pool. In the video, the little elephant was standing near the water's edge when it lost balance and fell into the pool.
With a little bit of teamwork, the elephants pushed the baby out of the water until it was safe.Watercooler, Elephants, Culture, Web Culture, and Animals
- Any Nonprofit Can Rock Major Gifts with These 10 Secrets – Pt.1
By Claire Axelrad - Monday Jun 26, 2017
It simply makes sense to follow the money. Where is it? Let’s begin with that elephant-shaped piñata in the middle of the room. It’s filled with 80% of all philanthropy. You’ve got to figure out how to get the goodies out of it or you’ll just be scrambling for spare change. The most recent data…