Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - IVELIS BEAUTY SALON UNISEX CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Carrie Preston sharpened her mani-pedi skills for ‘Claws’
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
If “Steel Magnolias” were rewritten by Quentin Tarantino and directed by Pedro Almodovar, you’d end up with something very much like “Claws.” TNT’s eccentric drama takes a group of women who work at Florida Nail Artisans of Manatee County and puts them in harm’s way — when the salon’s owner, Desna (Niecy Nash), finds herself...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- New York Today: New York Today: The Beauty in a Blackout
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Thursday: The silver linings of a chaotic night 40 years ago, the hottest day of the week and City of Water Day.
- Trump expects Congress to pass ‘beautiful new’ health care bill before summer break
By Lia Eustachewich - Monday Jul 10, 2017
President Trump tweeted Monday that he expects Congress to approve a “beautiful new” health care bill before taking off for summer recess. “I cannot imagine that Congress would dare to leave Washington without a beautiful new Health Care bill fully approved and ready to go!”