The paper detailed how body-camera footage from officers in Oakland, Calif., showed disparity in the treatment of white motorists vs. black ones.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ITL US INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Police Are Less Respectful Toward Black Drivers, Report Finds
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Using Hand Weeder Tools: How To Use A Hand Weeder Tool In The Garden
By Liz Baessler - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Time Warner Signs $100 Million Deal With Snap for Shows and Ads
Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a wide-ranging deal with Snap Inc., Time Warner Inc.’s Turner cable channels and the Warner Bros. studio will create up to 10 original shows a year for the ephemeral messaging app in genres including scripted drama and comedy.
- Zone 6 Hedge Plants: Choosing Hedges For Zone 6 Gardens
By Darcy Larum - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Blue Jeans Get Their Game Back
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Denim makers including Levi Strauss & Co. and Gap Inc.’s Old Navy see signs of a comeback in jeans sales, as they add more flexibility and comfort to win back shoppers from leggings.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017