Arbitration agreements prevent lawsuits---but exacerbate the cultural problems endemic to startups.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
3719 UNION ROAD
CHEEKTOWAGA, NEW YORK, 14225
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ITB ARBITRATION, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Why Aren't More Employees Suing Uber?
By Nitasha Tiku - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Let’s Settle This in Court: What, Exactly, Is Stand-Up Paddleboarding?
By VICTOR MATHER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The international surfing and canoeing associations both want to control stand-up paddle and are headed to mediation with Court of Arbitration for Sport.
- BlackBerry's Valuation Got Disconnected
Friday Jun 23, 2017
BlackBerry’s share price surged in the months since it was awarded millions in an arbitration dispute with Qualcomm. Disappointing quarterly results wiped out a chunk of those gains.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …