The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ITALY HERTZ, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Immigration Moves Front and Center in Italy’s Local Elections
By JASON HOROWITZ - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Parties and politicians took a tougher stance ahead voting on Sunday, from Lampedusa in the south to Lake Como, where the Swiss border beckons migrants.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- A Sweetheart Deal to Bailout Italy's Banks
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Intesa Sanpaolo has proposed a takeover of two small banks’ good assets, but the deal is almost too good to be true
- Can Animals Predict Earthquakes? Italian Farm Acts as a Lab to Find Out
By ELISABETTA POVOLEDO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A scientist hopes to learn, by tagging animals in Italy, whether they could be used as an effective warning system before an earthquake.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”