one old country road, ste 240
carle place, new york, 11514
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ITALIFE, LLC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
- Where's The Beef? The Preening De-Cleavage-ization Of Carl's Jr.
Friday Mar 31, 2017
Anti-retrosexuals, rejoice! We've got nothing to lose but the boobs on display in ads for the Hardee's and Carl Jr's food chains!
- Labor, Cabinets, And Pieces Of Meat
Friday Feb 17, 2017
Andy Puzder, we hardly knew ye. That is, before he withdrew his nomination as Secretary of Labor this week, we kinda/sorta knew him as the hard-charging Hardee's and Carl's Jr. guy.
- 31 August, 2016 – Episode 582 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Sep 2, 2016
Interview w/ Carl Zimmer, A Signal, Solar System Bodies, Monkey Guts, Blood-Thirsty Brains, Tasmanian Evolution, Whisker Feels, counting Cuttlefish, Oldest European, Oldest Tree, Toxo V. Cancer, And Much More...
- Deal Journal's Winners & Losers
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Where did Google, Carl Icahn and Jon Corzine rank in this week's Winners & Losers? David Benoit discusses on Markets Hub. Photo: Getty Images.
- On Washington: Should Sessions Expect Senatorial Courtesy? Not This Time
By CARL HULSE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The attorney general escaped his confirmation hearing relatively unscathed. But Democrats will be much more aggressive when he testifies before former colleagues on Tuesday.
- On Washington: Shaken Lawmakers Soften Partisan Tone While Uniting in Concern
By CARL HULSE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Party labels weren’t the defining trait as Democratic and Republican members of Congress assessed where the harsh political climate had led them.