Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
469 WEST 57TH STREET
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10019
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ITALIAN TELEVISION SERVICE INC.
2014 - ITALIAN TELEVISON SERVICE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Trebbio Journal: Persuading Italians to Hold the Prosciutto and Pass the Pastrami
By JASON HOROWITZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gianluca Tonelli’s life changed 20 years ago when he visited Katz’s Delicatessen in New York City. Now he is on a quest to share the delights of pastrami in Tuscany.
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.
- Sling TV channel guide: All the programming, all the restrictions, and everything else you need to know
By Jared Newman - By Jared Newman - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
How Sling TV’s new packages and add-ons work, including Sling Orange and Sling Blue.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Next Generation Of Cable TV Networks Could Be Skinny Bundles
Friday Jun 23, 2017
New kinds of cable-like TV networks for OTT services are coming from traditional TV network creators -- not only in restructuring older fringe cable networks, but developing new cable channels.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.