The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - ITALIAN AMERICAN FORUM INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Italian-Americans say Scaramucci gives them a bad rep
By Bob Fredericks - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The head of a group that fights bias against Italian-Americans on Friday blasted top Trump administration official Anthony Scaramucci for his profanity-laced tirade about White House leaks. “Let’s be clear. Anthony Scaramucci in no way represents the 25 million Italian-Americans who are hard-working, law-abiding and respectful,” said Italian American One Voice Coalition Executive Board member...
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- A Crisis Forces Google to Uphold Its Values While Fostering Debate
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Employees are encouraged to speak up in online forums, but those forums have become heated over an internal memo that questioned the role of women in tech.
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.