The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ITALIAN AMERICAN ALLIANCE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Italian-Americans say Scaramucci gives them a bad rep
By Bob Fredericks - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The head of a group that fights bias against Italian-Americans on Friday blasted top Trump administration official Anthony Scaramucci for his profanity-laced tirade about White House leaks. “Let’s be clear. Anthony Scaramucci in no way represents the 25 million Italian-Americans who are hard-working, law-abiding and respectful,” said Italian American One Voice Coalition Executive Board member...
- Australia and New Zealand Start Trade Talks With Pacific Alliance
Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Australia and New Zealand have started free-trade talks with the Pacific Alliance, seeking increased market access and reduced tariffs with the Latin American trading bloc.
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?