Target, a chain that’s popular because “upscale discount store” is apparently not an oxymoron, is a big seller of Hampton Creek’s vegan food products, including its not-mayonnaise Just Mayo. But now Target has reportedly pulled Hampton Creek products from its stores and even disabled cashiers’ ability to scan these items at checkout. Why? That’s a more complicated question. The retailer …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - IT TOOK 50 LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Target Pulls Hampton Creek Products From Stores Over Food Safety Concerns
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Bay Area Buyers Migrate Northeast to Sacramento
Thursday May 25, 2017
Sacramento’s real estate market is shaping up to be one of the hottest in America. Home prices remain affordable by comparison to the Bay Area, with the median home price at $228 per square foot. Photo: Max Whittaker for The Wall Street Journal
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Home Buyers Flock to Shelter Island
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A five-minute ferry ride from the Hamptons, the 8,000-acre island offers a rich history, scant traffic and gentler prices.
- Here's How to Play the Facebook IPO
Thursday Feb 2, 2012
SmartMoney.com's Jack Hough is on Mean Street with strategies for investors looking to jump into the Facebook IPO. Photo: Getty Images.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.