A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
it takes a village 10591 incorporated
265 hunter ave
sleepy hollow, new york, 10591
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - IT TAKES A VILLAGE 10591 INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- It takes a village to find Rickie Fowler's ball at Royal Birkdale
By Bill Speros - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Rickie Fowler’s tee shot on the 539-yard, par-5 15th hole Thursday soared way left and landed in the deep, deep grass. An army (...)
- In ‘Camino Island,’ John Grisham Takes a Vacation From Writing John Grisham Novels
By KEN TUCKER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Stolen F. Scott Fitzgerald manuscripts, colorful booksellers and a sleepy resort town make for a leisurely, lawyerless John Grisham jaunt.
- Facebook is Building a “Mixed-Use Village” to Address Housing Affordability
By Jim Schaffer - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Since San Francisco tops the global list of most expensive housing market, Facebook and Google are taking steps to house its growing tech work force.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- It Takes a Global Village to Make a Videogame
Monday Apr 10, 2017
"Rocket League" was an instant hit when game maker Psyonix launched it in 2015. As the game evolves, much of the work that keeps the game franchise humming is being done by contractors around the world. Photo: Psyonix