A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - IT'S A ZOO OUT THERE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Crafty orangutan escapes his zoo enclosure because the apes have had it with our crap
By Adam Rosenberg - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Given the current state of the world, let me be the first to say it: I, for one, welcome our new ape overlords.
The Planet of the Apes movies aren't a reality... yet, but proof that primates are getting antsy surfaced on Sunday in South Carolina. A male orangutan at the Greenville Zoo escaped his enclosure, prompting a brief lockdown while zoo staff attended to the matter.
All of this played out rather quickly, so — thankfully — there are no videos of an orangutan running amok and terrorizing zoo attendees. The escape itself, however, was captured on video by a witness — identified by Fox Carolina as "Emilie S." Read more...More about Watercooler, Animals, Zoo, Orangutan, and Culture
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.