CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — Anger boiled over at the first Charlottesville City Council meeting since a white nationalist rally in the city descended into violent chaos, with some residents screaming and cursing at councilors Monday night and calling for their resignations. Scores of people packed the council’s chambers, and The Daily Progress reported Mayor Mike Signer...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - ISRAELI-AMERICAN COUNCIL
AROUND THE WEB
- Protesters clash with officials at Charlottesville council meeting
By Associated Press - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Trump signs executive order reviving National Space Council
By Bob Fredericks - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
President Trump will form a National Space Council to enhance America’s leadership in space exploration. The president signed an executive order Friday to revive the council, which was last active in 1993. “Today’s announcement sends a clear signal to the world that we are restoring America’s proud legacy of leadership in space,” he said. “Our...