Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ISRAEL TRAVEL ADVISORY SERVICE, L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Jared Kushner Is About to Plunge Into Middle East Diplomacy
By MARK LANDLER and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
After meeting with technology executives, Mr. Kushner will travel to Israel for meetings with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Palestinian leader, Mahmoud Abbas.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- IoT Extends Reach Into The Travel Market
Monday Apr 24, 2017
While travel has been one of the first industries to move the bulk of its customer service and commerce online, we could now be on the edge of travel's next big evolution - the embedding of IoTdevices as a core part of the travel experience.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Simply Wall St raises $1.8 million from its own customers to build out investment advisory services
By Jonathan Shieber - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Financial services apps are all the rage these days and one of the latest to capitalize on the trend is Simply Wall St. which closed a $1.8 million round (2.4 million Australian dollars) in its latest round of funding. Interestingly, the financing came not from traditional venture investors, but from the firm’s own clientele of high net worth individuals who have been pushing for a… Read More
- Does Trump Get the Israel-Arab Problem?
Friday Jun 23, 2017
If the Trump administration believes that the goal is "peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians," it is in for disappointment.