A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ISRAEL TRAVEL ADVISORY SERVICE, L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- The NAACP Has Issued A Travel Advisory Warning Black Americans To Be Cautious About Traveling To Missouri
By emmieodea - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
It's the first time in the NAACP's history that they have warned travelers that a particular state isn't safe due to discrimination.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Israel’s former PM Ehud Olmert released from prison
By Associated Press - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
JERUSALEM — Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert was released from prison early Sunday days after a parole board granted him early release from his 27-month corruption sentence. Prison Service spokesman Assaf Librati said Olmert, 71, was whisked away by Israel’s security service after his release and driven home after serving 16 months. He said...
- Why Israel Removed the Metal Detectors
Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The security services will do anything to prevent another intifada—including prop up Mahmoud Abbas.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.