London’s cabby wars are less about the disruptive power of an app, or a new business model, than about the disruption of Britain.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ISPARK TECHNOLOGY INC
AROUND THE WEB
- On London’s Streets, Black Cabs and Uber Fight for a Future
By KATRIN BENNHOLD - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Jack Dorsey's Square Inc. May Soon Loan You Money
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Square Inc., the technology company best known for processing payments for small merchants across the U.S., is now angling to lend to consumers, too.
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- Time Warner Signs $100 Million Deal With Snap for Shows and Ads
Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a wide-ranging deal with Snap Inc., Time Warner Inc.’s Turner cable channels and the Warner Bros. studio will create up to 10 original shows a year for the ephemeral messaging app in genres including scripted drama and comedy.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.