The man, whose name was withheld by officials at his family’s request, was the first Sept. 11 victim to be identified in more than two years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - ISLAND MEDICAL OFFICE P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Man Killed in 9/11 Attacks Is Identified by DNA Testing
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Felon gets 12 years for trying to steal cop’s gun
By Joe Tacopino - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
A violent felon who attacked a police officer and attempted to steal her service weapon while he was detained in a Staten Island hospital was sentenced to 12 years in prison on Monday. Dante Martin will serve 12 years to life for attacking the officer in his attempt to escape Richmond University Medical Center, where...
- ICE officers arrest 32 sex offenders on Long Island
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.