The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - ISLAMIC CULTURAL CENTER OF WNY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Hate Crime Charge for Man Accused in Texas Mosque Fire
By LIAM STACK - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Marq Vincent Perez, 25, was charged with burning an Islamic community center in Victoria, Tex., in January.
- Islamic State Wages War on the Middle East's Cultural Heritage
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Just this week terrorists blew up Mosul’s Grand al-Nuri Mosque, which
- Feds Investigate Explosion That Shook Minnesota Mosque
By Elizabeth Chuck - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
There were no injuries at the Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center early Saturday. Authorities say a 'destructive device' appears to have caused the blast.
- Feds Investigate Bomb Blast That Shook Minnesota Mosque
By Elizabeth Chuck and Phil Helsel - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
There were no injuries at the Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center early Saturday. Authorities said an improvised explosive device was used in the incident.
- The Culture Wars Have Come to Silicon Valley
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
After Google fired an engineer who wrote an anti-diversity manifesto, the tech industry is under the microscope for penalizing dissenting opinions.