The gift from the Thomas and Dorothy Leavey Foundation will support construction of a new "campus within a campus" STEM complex....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ISKALO HOSPITALITY CAMPUS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Santa Clara University Receives $30 Million for STEM Campus
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- On Campus, Failure Is on the Syllabus
By JESSICA BENNETT - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
At Smith College and many other institutions, new programs are there to help students used to achievement and recognition cope with basic setbacks.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- On Campus From College World Series: Lodolo Leaves With Lead
By Teddy Cahill - Friday Jun 23, 2017
It wasn't a clean outing, but Nick Lodolo accomplished a stated goal.
The post On Campus From College World Series: Lodolo Leaves With Lead appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Silicon Valley's corporate-campus building boom is a cautionary tale
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Silicon Valley is on a corporate-campus construction spree, which - despite the splashy headlines - has had adverse effects on the population of the San Francisco Bay Area.