A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - ISAAC SCHNITZLER FOUNDATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- For Parkinson’s, Two New Drugs Coming As Prevail Gets Started in NY
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
A drug that actually slows or reverses the brain damage inflicted by Parkinson’s disease, rather than just alleviates its often debilitating symptoms, remains elusive. But Prevail Therapeutics, a startup just launched in New York, has become the latest to try. This morning, the Silverstein Foundation, a nonprofit organization formed by OrbiMed partner Jonathan Silverstein, announced […]
- After His Mother’s Death, Oscar Isaac Turns to Shakespeare for Solace
By ALEXIS SOLOSKI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Heading back to his theatrical roots, he stars this summer as the tortured, grief-stricken prince in ‘Hamlet.’
- The Greatest of Danes, as Oscar Isaac Takes On ‘Hamlet’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Sam Gold’s funny and heartbreaking production treats Shakespeare’s daunting masterpiece with disarming familiarity.