A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - IRRESISTIBLE SCENTS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- There's rosé deodorant now, because we've reached peak millennial
By Margaret Sullivan - Friday Jun 23, 2017
If you've ever wanted to get that "just drank too many glasses of rosé with my avocado toast at brunch" scent without spending all your money on overpriced booze, you're in luck.
Native Cosmetics, an indie cosmetics brand that prides itself on being a "deodorant company that isn't a chemistry experiment," recently launched a limited-edition box set of three "brunch scented" deodorants, featuring sangria, mimosa, and, yes, rosé.
The best part? It's alcohol- and paraben-free, so you won't have to mess around with irritating chemicals to fully indulge in rosé season. Read more...More about Entertainment, Summer, Brunch, Wine, and Millennials
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Georgia’s Karen Handel pins another defeat on the anti-Trump left.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Supreme Court Further Limits Plaintiffs' Venue Shopping
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Supreme Court dealt a blow to consumer plaintiffs by limiting where lawsuits against companies with business in multiple states can be heard.
- How Can An Irresistible Movie Premise Like “Happy Death Day” Go This Wrong?
By Joe Berkowitz - Friday Jun 16, 2017
“Happy Death Day” is basically a murder-y “Groundhog Day,” but the execution doesn’t look promising. How did we get here?
WHAT: The first preview for Happy Death Day, a film that squanders its amazing premise to a staggering degree.
- Book Excerpt: Irresistible: The Rise of Addictive Technology and the Business of Keeping Us Hooked
By Adam Alter - Friday Mar 24, 2017
The world’s greatest technocrats follow the cardinal rule of drug dealing: never get high on your own supply.