Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - IRONWOOD ADVISORS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Mylan’s board heads to chopping block after advisors bless shareholder revolt
By Beth Mole - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ahead of vote, advisors side with shareholder group who says greed went too far.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- The joy of giving — and what it means to fundraisers: An interview with author and philanthropy advisor Jenny Santi
By Meg Gardner - Wednesday May 3, 2017
Jenny Santi is a philanthropy advisor to some of the world’s most generous givers, celebrity activists, and leading financial institutions in Europe and Asia, helping them channel their wealth, power and search for meaning toward social good. She also is the author of the acclaimed book, “The Giving Way to ...
Read full post on our crowd blog:
The joy of giving — and what it means to fundraisers: An interview with author and philanthropy advisor Jenny Santi
Blogger: Meg Gardner.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- FIFTY SHADES OF PURPLE – Remembering Poet and Troubador Frank Deford
By Bill Simons - Monday Jun 19, 2017
For the second time in a year, mourners came to New England churches to celebrate the passing of a beloved sports writer. Last year, hundreds went to Boston to recall the life of the singular tennis pioneer Bud Collins. This year, mourners remembered another giant of journalism, Frank Deford, in Westport, Connecticut. One of the […]
- Trump’s Advisors Are Reportedly Trying To Talk Him Out Of A High-Profile Meeting With Putin In July
By davidmatthews - Monday Jun 26, 2017
President Trump is reportedly eager to meet with Russian president Vladimir Putin when the two are at a summit in Germany in July.