NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - IRON SIGHT PRODUCTIONS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Loxo Strikes While the Biotech Iron is Hot
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Biotech equity offerings at opportune moments maximize chances for commercial success.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- I'm Suing New York City to Loosen Verizon's Iron Grip
By Susan Crawford - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The powers that be are withholding information that will help us get better internet access. This cannot stand.
- This guy's homemade 'Iron Man' suit looks like it came straight from Tony Stark himself
By Yi Shu Ng - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
This Iron Man suit is so realistic, you wouldn't be surprised if Robert Downey Jr. himself built it.
Taiwanese cosplay enthusiast Wu Yo-ting has managed to create a homemade Iron Man costume from scratch, and it looks just like the real deal.
It comes complete with light-up chest and hand beams, and a visor that flips up on its own:
Wu is part of a group of costume enthusiasts named Masker, which is comprised largely of Iron Man fans. Masker uses foam that's usually found in yoga mats and hockey pads to make their costumes. Read more...More about Marvel, Taiwan, Iron Man, Taiwanese, and Iron Man Robot
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe. The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …