Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 24, 1997)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - IRENE OF AMERICA
1993 - IRENE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
- Ship traffic, July 26
By San Francisco Marine Exchange - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
Ship traffic, July 26Ship trafficCap CapricornHorizon EnterpriseMol ModernPort UnknownSFOCSL FrontierPort UnknownSouth KoreaHorizon EnterpriseSFOIrenes WavePolynesiaPapeete, TahitiSFOSouth KoreaSource:S.F. Marine Exchange
- Mondelez CEO Rosenfeld to Exit Amid Big Food Woes
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Irene Rosenfeld is stepping down after 11 years as chief executive of Mondelez International, as the snack giant faces pressure to improve profitability amid an upheaval in the packaged food business.
- Marine Corps orders all its aircraft grounded following deadly crashes
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Aug 12, 2017