NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - IP OIL, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Oil Outlook Now So Bleak It May Be an Opportunity
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A trio of reports from OPEC, the IEA and the U.S. EIA on the oil market have sent prices to multi-month lows, but consensus may soon become too bearish.
- Rampaging Oil Bears Are Missing Half the Picture
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Oil has a U.S. supply problem, but unlike in previous downturns, demand still looks firm—for now.
- Both Climate Leader and Oil Giant? A Norwegian Paradox
By SOMINI SENGUPTA - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
While Norway wants to wean its own citizens off fossil fuels, it remains one of the world’s biggest petroleum producers and is revving up exports.
- Big Oil Steps Up Support for Carbon Tax
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Some of the world’s largest oil companies and the country’s biggest auto maker are joining a group that is pushing the U.S. government to tax carbon in an effort to slow climate change.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- A Shale-Oil Boomtown Climbs Back From the Bust
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Drillers are inching back to action in North Dakota’s Bakken shale region after a nearly three-year bust, a sign the recovery of the American oil and gas sector is spreading.
- Big Oil Firms Are Exploring a New Frontier in Shale: Profits
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Chevron and other companies piling into the Permian Basin say they will soon achieve something that has proven surprisingly elusive for their smaller peers: turning a profit.