The gift from alumna and trustee Shelly Nemirovsky and her husband, Ofer, will endow and name a residential college in USC Village....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - IOTA UPSILON CHAPTER ALUMNAE AKA PEARLS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- USC Receives $15 Million From Nemirovskys for Residential College
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday May 26, 2017
- The NPT Honored With Multiple Journalism Awards
By mark-hrywna - Monday May 22, 2017
The NonProfit Times took home five awards in the Magazine division of the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ) New Jersey Chapter’s 2017 Excellence in Journalism…
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Why blockchains fail and decentralization succeeds
By Jeremy Epstein, Never Stop Marketing - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
GUEST: With all of the excitement around blockchain technology, it’s easy to think what we have now is the foundation for the next wave. Yet, it’s worth remembering we are still in the early stages. The blockchains we have today probably won’t be the blockchains of tomorrow. I am still bullish on Bitcoin (for reasons that […]
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- How Diddy went from drug dealer to rap’s Gatsby
By Hardeep Phull - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Most businessmen will tell you that behind every success is a slew of failures. Sean Combs is no different. The 47-year-old New Yorker (a?k?a Puff Daddy, a?k?a Puffy, P. Diddy, Diddy) is worth around $820 million thanks to his successes in fashion, movies, TV, liquor branding and, of course, music. But as covered in the...