In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INWOOD RESTAURANT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- ATV rider accused of biting cop to avoid arrest
By Daniel Prendergast - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
A man bit a cop who tried to stop him from tearing down a Manhattan sidewalk on an ATV, authorities said Tuesday. The rotund suspect was cruising down the sidewalk on the four-wheeler when an officer spotted him and attempted to stop him near the corner of West 226th Street near 10th Avenue in Inwood...