The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INWOOD FUEL INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Yuri Milner: Online Spending Will Fuel World-Wide Growth
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Massive growth in online spending will help fuel world-wide growth in the technology sector in the next decade, Yuri Milner, founder of DST Global, said at The Wall Street Journal’s D.Live Asia 2017 conference.
- The Unknown Startups Fueling Aerospace With Fancy Tech
By Sarah Scoles - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
One aerospace accelerator doesn’t necessarily think of Silicon Valley as its incubator for genius, and it's willing to take on eat-your-vegetables inventions that could make rocket companies rich.
- Thin ice: Vanishing ice only exacerbates a bad, climate change-fueled situation
By Ars Staff - Monday Jun 19, 2017
How's the Earth’s ice system changing? Look to the active cryosphere.
- United Airlines Flight Grounded After Passengers Watched Jet Fuel Pour Out of Wing
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Being a passenger on a plane generally requires a good deal of faith in the laws of physics and in the experts who build and operate these jets. But every once in a while, a lay person will see something — like, say, jet fuel leaking out of the wing and onto the tarmac — and that faith can be …
- Mandatory co-op fuels the storytelling possibilities of new game A Way Out
By Sam Machkovech - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Director minces no words about creative vision: "Let's f@#$ things up!"
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Airbus' A380plus Comes With Fuel-Saving Winglets and 80 More Seats
By Eric Adams - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The planemaker's latest effort to save the slow-selling super jumbo.