John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVNEUE, STE. 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - INVESTOR FOR INVESTOR LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- One Almost-Certain Risk for Investors in the Health-Care Bill
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As investors struggle to understand the overhaul of the Affordable Care Act, one area to watch is insurance deductibles, which are likely to rise and could increase pressure on the health-care industry to control costs.
- Study Calls on Impact Investors to Close Educational Attainment Gaps
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
The report argues that foundations can play a catalytic role in ensuring the flow of capital for interventions designed to boost access to higher education for underserved populations....
- Bank of England Vote Sends Warning to Global Investors
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Three of the Bank of England’s eight policy makers vote for higher rates as it gets harder to justify the ultraloose policy that markets are used to.
- Investors Ignore Easy Money in Huntsman-Clariant Deal
Friday Jun 16, 2017
U.S. chemicals company is persistently trading at a puzzling discount to its value in the merger.
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick resigns after pressure from investors
By Sebastian Anthony - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Five major Uber investors called for his resignation following months of blunders.
- A Risky Bet By Investors---That the Health-Care Bill Fails
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Better Care Reconciliation Act of 2017 is here, and investors aren’t remotely concerned.