NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - INTERSTATE ENERGY EXPRESS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- 17 pounds of heroin seized in S. Carolina interstate bust
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Carmel Valley home listed for $1.6 million comes with its own dairy farm potential
By Anna Marie Erwert - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Carmel Valley, with all its charms, offers the rare combination of both a pastoral and coastal setting on the outskirts of one of the most spectacular cities in California. Right in the heart of all this beauty, this vintage home with five bedrooms and five bathrooms is set on 1.2 acres of private land.
- Mini artist compound in Carmel offers enticing vacation home potential
By Anna Marie Erwert - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Calling 37763 Palo Colorado Rd. a “compound” may be an overstatement, but then again maybe not. The property offers four acres in Carmel-by-the-Sea, a private forest of redwood and oak trees, without a neighbor in sight. Within the acreage, raised beds and fruit trees complement the native trees. A wide, flat expanse of lawn for picnics and games