NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INTERSTATE AUTOMOTIVE INVESTIGATIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Uber’s Board to Discuss Leave of Absence for Top Executive
By MIKE ISAAC - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The board is meeting to address Travis Kalanick’s future and the recommendations of Eric J. Holder’s investigation into the company’s culture.
- LA County Looking To Replace Some Old Billboards With Digital
Thursday Jul 3, 2014
The city council in Santa Clarita, Los Angeles County, has approved an agreement with Edwards Outdoor Advertising to remove 47 of its billboard structures around the city -- including 22 located alongInterstate 5 -- in favor of three large electronic billboards in Santa Clarita. Residents are not too happy with the decision, however, and have gathered more than 16,000 signatures in opposition ofthe plan.
- Kahn Media Named Petersen Automotive Museum AOR
Wednesday Dec 5, 2012
Los Angeles-based Kahn Media was this week named public relations AOR for the Petersen Automotive Museum. Kahn Media specializes in PR and social media marketing. "One of our goals as we approachour 20th anniversary in 2014 is to develop long term strategies to expand the museum's outreach and create innovative experiences that are engaging for enthusiasts and non enthusiasts alike," statedTerry Karges, executive director of the Petersen Automotive Museum. "Kahn Media has a reputation for cutting edge work and we know they will help us exceed these goals."
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Pakistan's Sharif Appears Before Panel Investigating Graft Allegations
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif defended himself and his family before a court-appointed panel investigating allegations of corruption sparked by the “Panama Papers” leak last year.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017