NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INTERSTATE AUTOMOTIVE INVESTIGATIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Southbound I-880 closed due to police activity
By Steve Rubenstein - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Southbound I-880 closed due to police activity Southbound Interstate 880 was closed near San Leandro on Monday morning while police investigated a shooting that left one driver critically injured with a head wound, the California Highway Patrol said. Trucks were being allowed to use Interstate 580, from which they are usually banned, while the closure is in effect.
- 17 pounds of heroin seized in S. Carolina interstate bust
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- The Shift: How a CNN Investigation Set Off an Internet Meme War
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Internet meme creators are declaring war on CNN, after one of their own was investigated by the network.
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.