A new generation of internet users—a swath of the poor and less-literate—tend to use voice recognition and other intuitive apps over text, creating new business winners and losers. Silicon Valley giants are rushing to respond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INTERNET INTUITIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The End of Typing: The Internet's Next Billion Users Want Video and Voice
Monday Aug 7, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Amazon Cloud Customers Are Told: Don't Bypass China's Internet Gates
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s web service partner in China, Beijing Sinnet Technology Co., has told Amazon cloud-computing customers to delete software tools that allow them to bypass China’s internet filters.
- The Shift: How a CNN Investigation Set Off an Internet Meme War
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Internet meme creators are declaring war on CNN, after one of their own was investigated by the network.
- Apple Removes Apps From China Store That Help Internet Users Evade Censorship
By PAUL MOZUR - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
The world’s most valuable company appears to have pulled down the apps amid China’s deepening crackdown on tools that evade internet controls.