Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Apr 25, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INTERNATIONAL STUDY SERVICE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- How Two Gulf Rivals Helped Inflame the Middle East
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The rivalry between Qatar and Saudi Arabia has played out across the whole Middle East and helps to explain the region’s chaos.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Jared Kushner Is About to Plunge Into Middle East Diplomacy
By MARK LANDLER and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
After meeting with technology executives, Mr. Kushner will travel to Israel for meetings with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Palestinian leader, Mahmoud Abbas.
- Study Finds Two In Three Consumers Trust Branded Content More Than Traditional Advertising
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
A new study by Time Inc. reveals that two in three consumers trust branded content more than traditional advertising. With the study, Time Inc. sought to understand how GenZ, Millennials and GenXconsumers respond to and engage with branded native and branded content and referred to both as "custom content."
- Curating Change: The Merger of Two Historic Women’s Organizations
By Mark Hager - Friday Jun 16, 2017
FROM THE ARCHIVES: There is generally nothing sacrosanct about organizational boundaries among nonprofits, and piercing them for purposes of a merger can be seen more as an act of curation than desperation.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- To Little Fanfare, Muammar el-Qaddafi’s Son Is Freed in Libya
By NOUR YOUSSEF - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A militia’s release of Seif al-Islam el-Qaddafi was a direct challenge to the International Criminal Court, which wants him tried on charges of war crimes.