NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Inspired by War Zones, Balloon Device May Save Civilians From Fatal Blood Loss
By DENISE GRADY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Developed to save victims of battlefield trauma, a plastic tube with a balloon at its tip can give doctors precious time to halt internal bleeding.
- North Korea Says Otto Warmbier Was Released on ‘Humanitarian Grounds’
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Pyongyang did not reveal any details of the American college student’s medical condition or the diplomatic negotiations that led to his release after more than a year in captivity.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- A Former Navy SEAL On The Hidden Influencers In Every Team
By Chris Fussell - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
To spot who they are, have every new hire follow this rule for 90 days.
In 2010, I was an executive officer in the Navy, splitting my time between U.S. headquarters and being deployed to an international location. This arrangement proved tricky as my responsibilities at headquarters grew, so I was authorized to hire a civilian to handle budget management, equipment maintenance, travel, and training coordination, among other functions.
- Investor Takes on Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday May 17, 2017
Marcato Capital Management wants a management shake-up, but the restaurant chain has other ideas.